Saturday, May 27, 2006

Link here, link there, anywhere....

I'm so much amused, impressed, and if there's another word to describe the feelings I feel, I would use it for what the internet could do. What a technology! I've learned a lot of websites that never came into my knowledge even though I've been using the internet for years. And must have to admit, I can count on my fingers the sites I've been visiting. I've limited myself to explore other ways to connect to the world to think that it is already in my hand. Only, I did not maximized its use. But its not yet too late, I'm beginning to surge! Get ready!

I've started it two days ago. I've created my own blog. Then linked it to other sites. I guess, this is a good start. Do you agree with me?

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Janette Toral said...

I definitely agree with you. Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home