Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Reflections on the Training

it@coops Train the Trainers Training is a groundbreaking achievement for the co-operative society.
It is one of its kind. It aims to train us to become trainers so that we will be able to re-echo what we have learned in this 100-day training. Aside from these, we will be assisting the co-op to establish a Business Development Center and be able to establish a virtual network with other co-operatives.

Knowing these responsibilities that are inherent in this training would seem to be a very heavy tasks. There's so much expectations from us. I asked myself, will I be able to make these objectives fulfilled?

Then here's now the training. Our training started last October 2005. It was so exciting to see the other participants in this training. some are so shy, some showed their being friendly and others have their own groups already. These participants are choosen to represent their co-ops from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. We are all 20 trainers. Now, we are on the last track. We will be having our graduation on the 31st of May 2006.

I didn't know how I was able to go through with the training. It started from the MS Office Application like MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and MS Outlook. Its all about application, so its still easy I said to myself because these are the applications I often used in my office work.

Then came second track, wherein we were taught how to make html codes, use the cascading style sheet or CSS and then to javascripting. I must admit that I faced a hard time in here because I am really not a programmer. Especially the CSS, but thank God, I made it through and its a self-fulfillment I felt when I was able to create my personal website.

Third track was all about Photoshop, InDesign, and Flash Animation. It was also a test of our creativity. The last we tackled was doing a program using Visual Basic for Applications.

Ahh, we are about the end the training, but it still a long way to go to accomplish all the objectives and%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home