Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Little of Critique

I am very amused of the of this site name... PinoyDelikasi. My initial thought is, it sells Pilipino foods. I am very excited to know that there is this website that sells food products in the internet. It caught my attention because I am fond of food

But to my dismay, as this is my first time to surf into this site, it tells me,

"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 02:59:51 GMT Server: Apache".

Ohh, I wasn't able to see the products being promoted here. Maybe the site owner will do something about this. Every second counts, a little lost means a big something!

I promise I'll go back to this site again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home